I'm so sorry for my lack of posts lately ... honestly I've just been busy and had a real lack of creativity when it comes to what to blog about lately!
So today I share with you my list of 8's ...
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Our cruise
2. Summer
3. Finishing our school year
4. Morning quiet times on the deck
5. Swimming in the pool
6. Going to the beach
7. Planting and working in the garden
8. Seeing the girls reaction to the cruise ship
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to a MOMS meeting at church
2. Ate lunch
3. Did laundry
4. Hand washed lots of dishes {until new dishwasher arrives!}
5. Planted seeds with the girls
6. Spent time on the computer
7. Shopped for swimsuits for the girls {looked at but didn't buy}
8. Went to a friend's Partylite Candle party
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Have more discipline in my quiet times
2. Have more discipline to exercise
3. Have more discipline to eat healthy
4. Lose weight faster {are you sensing a pattern here???}
5. Spend more time scrapbooking and sewing
6. Be a better example to my girls
7. Finish all the projects I've started
8. Spend less time on the computer
8 Shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. American Idol
4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
5. America's Funniest Home Videos
6. ER {it's over now, but I've loved it for years!}
7. 18 and Counting
8. The Amazing Race
8 Books I love:
1. The Bible
2. Mom and Loving It
3. The Power of a Positive Mom
4. The Yada Yada books
5. Anything by Lisa Welchel
6. Anything by Karen Kingsbury
7. Anything by Lori Wick
8. Anything by Beverly Lewis
8 foods I could eat over and over again:
1. Lasagna
2. Pizza
3. Mac and cheese
4. Grilled cheese sandwiches
5. Brownies
6. Ice Cream
7. Cheesecake
8. Chocolate covered strawberries
8 things I plan to get done today:
1. Laundry
2. shower
3. exercise
4. eat well
5. have Mom over for dinner
6. go to the girl's show tonight
7. get outside to enjoy the beautiful weather
8. run some errands
So, with that list in mind .... guess I'd better run! Have a great weekend everyone!!
1 comment:
nice and sweet and funny list!
BTW I just subscribed followed your blog!
Post a Comment