We went out of town for a few days of fun and relaxation so just thought I'd update on what we've been up to.
Our trip was wonderful, we went up north and even though I'm so ready for spring it was fun to have one last blast of winter. They still have lots of snow up there and my hubby and oldest daughter were very happy to be able to ski one last time this season. Joy and I didn't want to ski, so instead we had fun going shopping at the outlet stores and found some great dresses for Easter, some cheap books for next school year, and some yummy chocolates at the Lindt store.
We went away with some of our friends and I always think it's so much fun to travel with other people. We all stayed at condos that were right across from the ski mountain and spent lots of time hanging out together. We went with our friends Eric & Michelle and their daughter "K" who is just a bit younger than Joy. Eric's parents Wayne & Carolyn also came. And so did our friends Jake & Samantha and their new baby girl "R".
We did some shopping, some hiking, lots of eating out, and even spent quite a bit of time working on some very hard puzzles. It was a relaxing and fun trip.
One of the highlights was the indoor pool and hot tub. Even when we weren't in the pool, just relaxing in the lounge chairs while the kids swam was nice.
Here is 2 month old "R" looking so sweet in her little beach cover up ... she was SUCH a good baby, every where we went she was so good. I am so excited I get to babysit her when her Mommy goes back to work! She's such a doll baby!
The three muskateers in the pool - "K", Joy and Hope {sorry it's blurry, it was very steamy in the pool area!}
*****************************************************************
After our trip it was time to get back to life. I actually do enjoy coming home and getting back into the routine of life. This week is my friend Lynn's birthday, so my girlfriends and I went out to a great little Italian restaurant to celebrate!!! It was so much fun, I always enjoy my time with my girlfriends. Happy Birthday Lynn!!!!!!!!!!!
**********************************************************************
OH, I almost forgot!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS SWEET BABY BOY, STELLAN ...
I read his Mommy's blog all the time and he is a very sick little baby in the hospital with very serious heart problems right now. You can go to his Mommy's blog to read more - it's the black button over there that says 'Mck Miracle' ----------------------------------------->>>>>

1 comment:
Great pictures from up North! I really like the one of your family and the waterfall/rocks.
Post a Comment