So this week's theme is Living Lovely with Family - Daily Edition. In other words, the things we do with our family on a daily basis.

These are a few of the things we do to make daily connections and memories with our family.
- Snuggle time
- Reading together
- Tickle time
- Eating meals together, at the table
- Sharing our favorite/least favorite parts of our day
- And probably most important in my daughter's eyes ... singing bedtime songs to them. This is one thing that the girls always count on, every single day. Mommy has two special songs I sing to them, and Daddy has two special songs he sings - always the same songs, every single night. It's something the girls look forward to and cherish. And I hope it's something they will remember when they're grown. {We'll probably still be singing them when the girls are grown!}
Enjoy your family this week!
Make time to make connections!
5 comments:
We love tickle time, too. :) I think the bedtime songs are a wonderful way to end a day together!! How special is that?! I bet your kids sing to their kids, too. :) Thanks for playing along!
My children love songs at bedtime, too! I tend to sing the same one that my mom always sang to me, it was so comforting:)
Our family loves tickle/wrestling time also. It is always so fun to here the kids laugh and laugh : ) Songs are such a blessing at bedtime, we have a special song we sing every night for all the kids. Your daughters are just beautiful!!!
My oldest wanted the same song every night for about 2-3 years! Then one day ... she didn't:(. Every once in awhile we resurrect it. Thanks for your list!
Awww, I forgot about the singing! When kids were little, we sang them to sleep every night--or at least sang them a few songs. I think it's been a few years since we last did that (our youngest is 8 now) and now I miss those sweet times!
Post a Comment