Bob signed up to run in a 5k race recently. So today was the race and even up until the last minute he was thinking about backing out ... but we all went with him to cheer him on and he did great! I was so proud of him for following through. And since I can hardly run from my front door to my mailbox I was quite impressed with him running 3 miles!
Here are some pictures ...
BRRRR, it was so cold, we were all bundled up!

Thankfully there was a Starbucks nearby so we ran in for some hot cocoa while waiting for the racers to come back!

Working out the Pre-race jitters...

Warm up stretches with Daddy - I thought it was SO cute that H did this with Bob!

Go Bob Go!

Keep going, you can do it!

Almost to the finish line!
1 comment:
Good for him....I couldn't do it!
Post a Comment