Monday, March 3, 2008

Getting ready to head south ...

I am beyond excited. We are just 2 days away from leaving for our trip to Florida. The girls and I will fly down on Wednesday so that I can have a few days with my two very close friends Sarah and Angela ... then Bob will join us on Saturday so we can spend a week in Orlando with our friends Stacey and Rob and their kids at a rental house.

I have been packing and planning and making lists and checking things off for days now! I am almost done, and tomorrow I will get some time alone to finish things up. It's been so bone chilling cold here lately that this trip could not have come at a better time. And I will be sure to bring back LOTS of pictures and stories to share here on the blog. So until then, I'm signing off ... see you in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Have a great time in sunny Florida.