Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter pictures

We had a wonderful Easter this year. My Mom, Bob's parents and his brothers and their wives all came. The girls had such a ball playing outdoors with their cousins Thomas and Jonathon.

I had a heck of a time finding Easter dresses that didn't break the bank, but finally came across these at Walmart and these are the ones that the girls chose. I was so surprised at the yellow and blue choices since there were plenty of pink and purple dresses in the store and those are the colors that the girls usually choose. But, this is what they chose, and I thought they looked just beautiful in them. Here we are, me and my girlies.
Daddy's girls ...
It was still a little chilly out ... but the sun was shining and it was such a beautiful day!
This is my favorite one ...
With Grandpa and Grandma ...
Family picture ... Jonathan, Andrew, J, Thomas and H after the egg hunt with their bags full of eggs. =)

No comments: