Thursday, March 20, 2008

Decorating Easter Eggs

The girlies and I had a fun afternoon ... they helped me bake bread, make a cake, make baked oatmeal, and then we did the fun stuff - decorating Easter eggs!

They loved adding all the colors and then decorating with glitter and stickers. Thankfully they love to eat egg salad since we have LOTS of hard boiled eggs to eat!

Dunking the eggs in the dyes...
Just a little bit of help from Mama ...
Bread machine was working hard while we had fun!
Two dozen beautifully colored eggs ...
Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Merriann said...

How Cute!! I love the bread machine too, its smaller than my old one (back when they first came out lol).
What a great time it looks like you had together, my boys LOVE to help cook now. So I know its something we are going to be doing as a family this Easter.
So glad you are back and good to hear you had a good time!
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL!!!

Jessica said...

how fun! your girls are SO cute!!! you must have a blast with them.