Monday, January 14, 2008

J funnies ...

On Saturday the girls and I were doing some scrapbooking together and J started doing this really silly laugh. She had H and I in hysterics because it was so funny. Then she started telling us to try it, but for some reason we just couldn't do it nearly as funny as she was. So a few minutes later, she's still trying to teach us the laugh, and out of the blue she says "You've got to put a little BOOM in it!" .... Needless to say, that just made us laugh even harder! I have no idea where she came up with that expression but it sure was cute!

This morning we woke up to LOTS of beautiful snow. I love snow days!! Anyway, J was standing at the window watching the snow and she says "Mama, the trees are dancing!" ... another adorable comment that I knew I just had to write down. What a nice way to start our week!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Awww true precious moments!