Caroline was the party host. She is truly one of the most selfless people I know. She recently started a ministry that is all about 'mercy' and it is so fitting for her. She is always giving of her self and her time to help others in need. Her hubby, kids, family and friends are always being blessed by her in a million different ways. She has 3 beautiful kids, Mason, Mady and Morgun. There's so much more I could say ...
Lynn is the life of the party. She always makes me laugh with her stories and I keep telling her that one day she will be up on stage at Women of Faith sharing her funny life stories with thousands of women. She has two beautiful kids, Katie and Ben. There's so much more I could say about Lynn ...
Sandy is a busy lady. But that's only because she's always doing something for someone else. She serves the Lord in many different ways and is always offering to help people out. She has two beautiful kids as well, but is catching up with Caroline with one more on the way, her kids are Evan and Haley. There's so much more I could say ...
Here are some pictures from the party ...
1 comment:
You are so correct Caroline is all that you said and so much more. Sandy is such a sweetheart also - so carefree and loving. We miss all you guys! Kathy, please say hi to them for us. It was so great to see pictures of everyone. It looks and sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment