Can you tell from my last two posts that I've been listening to A LOT of Christmas music lately?? Christmas songs are just one more thing that I love about this season. We are lucky to have a radio station that plays Christmas music constantly from Thanksgiving weekend all the way to Christmas day.
Normally when we ride in the car music choice can turn into a battle. I want my country music, the kids want their kids music (Wiggles, Veggie Tales, etc ... ) and if Bob's in the car he wants (boring) sports radio. So the great thing about this Christmas station is ... it creates a common bond! We can all listen and enjoy in the car for once!
So the other day, I realized just how much we'd been listening when I could hear H in the back of the car singing along with the radio "Merry Christmas from 106.5 WBMW!!!" Yep, she was even singing the radio station's jingle! I couldn't help but laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment