Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I can't decide!!

I am having serious issues. I just can't decide which picture we should use for our Christmas card this year. I am just too much of a perfectionist I guess. I tend to nit-pick at all the little details of every picture. And I'm very critical of myself. I think my eyes look puffy in most of these pictures, or you can see too many wrinkles, or one kid (J!!!!) isn't smiling in most of them. And then there's Bob with his braces, he hasn't smiled 'normal' since getting them on!! :)

Anyway, I need some help! Please let us know which picture you like the best ... I also made a collage of fave pictures that I may use instead of just one image. Oh, and I really like the first pic of just the girls ... but Bob would like the whole family in the picture so I just added it here cause it was so cute!

Here is the collage ...
And here are the group shots ...





6 comments:

Williams' Family said...

Go for the the one with all of them!

Mary said...

I like the waterfall pic!

Cass said...

I say go with the collage!! Love that one!

Pauleen said...

I love them all - the collage is really creative though...and I didn't know Bob had braces...you can't tell in the pics.

Anonymous said...

I like the on in front of the waterfall.

Anonymous said...

Hey--they're all good. I like the collage because it is kind of like a yearly summary. I agree, the one with the girls is really cute, though.