Monday, October 8, 2007

Looky, looky ...



Look what I got today!!! You have NO idea how excited I am!
My digital camera broke right after the 4th of July so I have been borrowing from my Mom ever since. As a scrapbooker and Mom who loves to take photos I have felt absolutely LOST without a camera these last 4 months! So I am beyond excited to finally have a camera again, just in time for the great fall colors, and holidays coming up soon. And yes, I did get the PINK one! :)

2 comments:

Dana said...

That is soooooo cute! Love that it's so small... you never know when you're going to want a camera for that perfect photo opp. The pink is really fun, too. Enjoy! Looking forward to new pictures of your cute girls.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

i love that its pink. =) you are so cute!