Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall Family Fun

This past Saturday we had what I like to call a 5 Star day. By that I mean, beautiful weather, tons of fun, and a great day together as a family. We went to this fabulous place and enjoyed just about every great aspect of fall all rolled into one day!

Gourds a plenty!
Punkin's too!

Awesome corn maze with clues and a map. If you were to see it from the air it was shaped like a huge spider web with spider in the middle.
Country farm market, the smell inside was amazing, like homemade apple pie in the oven!
Horse drawn wagon rides
Feeding the birds and ducks
Cute smiles
On our way home we took this tiny little ferry (only held 5 cars) to get across the river ... on the other side of the river is this cool old Castle way up on top of the hill.
Here we are on the ferry
Bob and the girls
Oh, and I almost forget we did pick apples too! Stay tuned to my next blog to see what I did with all of these!
And here's our littlest punkin' checking out the big pumpkins.
On the way home we stopped for farm fresh ice cream, could a day get any better than that?
I give it 5 Stars!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a cute blog you have! :) It looks like you have plenty of family fun.

Oh yeah, I saw you were studying the 5 love languages - I think this book is phenomenally insightful - it has really changed the way I see people (not just my kids) and relate to them.

OK - gotta go :)
Blessings.

Tuten Family addition... said...

how fun Kathy, I love trips like this! Sounds like your girls slept well that night!