Just not sure whether I really wanted to start another blog again. But I've truly enjoyed reading the blogs of other friends lately and thought I'd give this one more try. We'll see how things go!
Here's a couple current pictures for all to enjoy!
A recent picture of my DH and I
The girls with new haircuts!
What I've been working on recently at work...
A picture of our home school classroom. More info and pictures coming soon!
4 comments:
Kathy, looks great! Keep it up :)
Angie
Nice pics!!! I'm looking forward to more about how you organize for school. I need help!
Kathy
That looks great! I know you will be a wonderful teacher/mom. I've missed seeing you my friend, but I am keeping you in my prayers.
Love,
Carrie
Cute girls, Kathy. I can tell they are the same age as mine. Isn't it fun! You look great, by the way. Thanks for saying, "hi".
Post a Comment