Thursday, September 6, 2007

That ship looks familiar!

So first let me say - sorry for all the multiple blogs in a row! It's just that we've had a lot going on around here and lots of cool pics to share!

So, last weekend our 'lil 'ol town got a visit from a VERY large cruise ship! It was the largest ship to ever visit this area, in fact, it almost didn't fit in the river! Anyway, my DH and I thought it looked awfully familiar .... here it is, the Explorer of the Seas by Royal Carribean (we saw it up close by riding in my DH's Dad's boat.)

Here are the girls in front of it (on Grandpa's boat)
OH, that's why it's familiar!!! That was the boat DH and I went on last year to Bermuda!! Here is the pic we took in Bermuda last summer ...
And another one from Bermuda!
The girls were just mesmerized by the size of the ship ... now we just have to start planning and talking about when we will take them along with us!

2 comments:

MPH said...

How about a Disney cruise with the Tates? The kids would love it, and I bet the 4 of us would have a great time too!

Scott and Lynn said...

I would SO love to live by the ocean! Not much water in Kansas :)

I had much fun discovering your blog today and following all your links!