
In the morning while H and I work on school stuff ... J can relax in her PJ's while reading a huge book (with her cool, sparkly shades on her head!). Just for the record, H and I always get dressed before starting school ... J does most days too but I wasn't so worried about her today! :)

The weather has still been so warm ... but we know those days won't last forever, so we took advantage of a really beautiful afternoon to have our "gym" time at the beach! I think H really enjoyed herself!
3 comments:
You're making me wish I homeschooled - STOP IT! =)
Fun! I am so glad you are enjoying homeschooling! We took 1/2 day off last week to go get our puppy! I love the flexibility :)
Your girls are beautiful, too. And they look so happy. I can't wait til Katie and I can share in fun adventures like you do with your two!
Post a Comment