A couple weeks ago in the Bible study class I'm taking we were each given a cute little notebook. It was for us to take notes about the study, write prayer requests, etc. I thought it was cute ... but knew right away I wanted to make it even cuter! Here is what it looked like when I brought it home:
I laid out the notebook on top of some scrapbook paper and traced a little pattern around it - making sure to leave extra for tabs that would wrap around the inside covers. Then I cut it out like this:
{this is the inside of paper that you will not see, make sure you trace your pattern on the opposite side of paper so you won't see your pen lines.}
Using some double sided tape I attached my paper to the notebook:
Then cut a strip of cute, springy paper and taped that on as well. Finally I added a cute ribbon tied around the front cover:
Voila! I love it, so cheerful and springy!

No comments:
Post a Comment