You know what I think is weird ... I have a Pinterest board called 'Organization' and it has almost 2,500 followers!
What?!
But the majority of my other boards only have a couple hundred. Literally every day I get notifications of more and more people who are following my organization board.
Don't you think that's a little crazy? I honestly could care less how many people follow any of my boards on Pinterest, I don't use it to gain popularity - but I just think it's funny.
So I'm guessing people must search for 'organization', come across my board and just start following it? I don't even pin that many things to it! The whole thing just seems odd to me ...
Anyway, that's my random thought process for the day .... have a good night friends!!

1 comment:
THAT IS CRAZY! You should pin some of my stuff please! hahaha! Organization! Hello! Right up my Clever Container alley! *wink*
How in the world did that happen?
Post a Comment