Place raw pork in crockpot with lots of BBQ sauce poured over top,
Cook pork in the crockpot for a couple hours on high until it's cooked through,
Shred or chop cooked pork into small pieces, add more BBQ sauce if needed so the meat mixture is nice and juicy,
Spread nacho chips on a baking pan, layer with pork and shredded cheese, add jalapenos, olives and anything else you wish,
Bake for about 10 min or until cheese has melted - keep an eye out so it doesn't burn.
Serve with yummy salsa, guacamole, sour cream, etc ...
Brew extra coffee in the morning so you can refrigerate the leftover coffee.
In a blender mix together:
Coffee
1 TBSP Vanilla protein powder
Sugar
Vanilla Caramel Coffee Creamer
Ice
Blend until ice is totally smooth,
serve with a straw for sipping and top with Reddi Whip if you wish.
{Sorry if I don't give measurements, I like to make things up as I go and rarely measure!}
No comments:
Post a Comment