Over the past few weeks as I've seen many, many first day of school pictures posted to Facebook - the number one thing I see Moms saying with these pictures is 'Where did the time go?!' And it's so true, I feel like you literally blink and another year has flown by. I was looking through some pictures yesterday of when my girls were in pre-school and I'm telling you it really doesn't feel like it was THAT long ago.
For those who don't know, our girls attended pre-school, and our oldest attended one year of public school {kindergarten}, then we homeschooled them for 5 years. They have now been back in the public schools for 2 full years and are doing wonderfully! Sure, there are some issues that come up with peers and influences and long days and too much homework - but overall it's been a wonderful decision for our family.
This year they are BOTH in middle school - I honestly can hardly believe it! I'm so thankful that they are both in the same school this year and that my youngest daughter has her big sis in her school to watch out for her while she makes the transition to middle school.
As always, we took our traditional First Day of School photos ... here they are!
I pray daily that they will have a good year, will do their best and will be a light to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment