Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall

WOW, y'all ... where has time gone?
I completely missed the whole month of October as far as blogging ... sorry!
 Life has just been SO busy!
 
Here is another one of my famous 'catch-up' blogs - only made possible today because
 I'm home from work feeling sick! Guess my body was telling me I needed a day of rest ...
 
Anyway, here's just a little glimpse of what we've been up to:
 
I went to the Women's Retreat at Camp Berea at the end of September.
There was a group of us who were all connected to each other in some way. We had SUCH a wonderful time ... fellowship, fun, food, gorgeous weather, encouragement ... it was seriously such a blessing to attend!
 
One of my besties, Lynn went this year! So fun, we had a great time!

AND ... the speaker was author Shaunti Feldhahn!
It was such a pleasure to meet her and have her sign my book ...
she was an absolutely AMAZING speaker!!
 
On Columbus Day we had our Fall Family Fun day ...
we picked apples and pumpkins, went out for lunch and came home and carved them ...







 
We went up to NH for a little fall getaway with my in-laws.
This is seriously one of our FAVORITE weekends of the whole year and we look
 forward to it every year. We had 3 full days and 4 nights. We went hiking all 3 days,
did some shopping, swam in the pool and soaked in the hot-tubs,
had a date night and just did lots of site-seeing and relaxing ... it was WONDERFUL!




 
I work at the best school ever! We have so much fun!
 We had crazy hair day last week so this is how I went in to work ...

 
And, that brings us to Halloween ...
another fun year with friends!
Here are my beautiful girls, they are getting SOOOOO big!
 
Bob went as Moses and I was just a crazy lady with my curlers and green face mask and bathrobe...

I really can't believe it's NOVEMBER already! Where has this year gone???
 
Right now we are getting a little break in our busy life as soccer has ended {except for one last tournament this weekend} and basketball doesn't start up for a few weeks ... kinda nice to just BREATHE for a couple weeks!

No comments: