oh my! A whole month has gone by and I can hardly catch up! Instead of going over every last detail of our lives over the past few weeks how about a quick summary in pictures?
we went to Virginia to visit friends and spent a day exploring DC ... very, very lovely city I might say and the time spent with our friends was priceless!
my little one had her final band and chorus concert for the year ... so impressed with how well she's done in learning the flute this year!
we opened the pool and began the long job of getting it clear and ready for summer ... happy to say it's already clear now and we will have it ready for Memorial Day weekend which was our goal. {I say 'we' but really it's my awesome hubby that does all the hard work!}
it's grilling season again!! yay!
took a lovely walk on the beach on Mother's day ... a little chilly still but felt good to sink my toes in the sand... {SOOOO thankful for these beautiful blessings that make me a Mom!}
spring travel soccer season began ... her first time doing travel AND spring soccer ... she's loving it and we're loving watching the exciting and intense games!
found this nest in a bush in front of our house ... so excited to see them hatch!
we have worked SUPER hard on projects around the house, yard and garden this spring ... more pics to come soon with details of some of our recent projects.
I have been working a few more days at the flower shop again ... had a great few days working on Mother's day orders ... this was an arrangement I made - don't you love those two-tone roses?!?!
Mother's Day at church with some of my favorite friends ... so thankful to be on this Motherhood journey with them!
my friend calls these mermaid nails! I saw hers that she had done at a salon and copied it myself ... came out pretty cute!
spent some time on Mother's day just kicked-back, relaxing with a stack of magazines, an iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks and some tunes playing on Pandora ... ahhhhhh
my fave is BACK!!!!!
we ran a 5K this past Saturday with a whole bunch of friends and family ... my official time was 31.08 which I thought was OK considering it was a tough {very hilly} course.
today I changed the chalkboard wall ... we have 21 full days and 2 half days of school left ... let the countdown begin!!!
and there is a WHOLE lot I haven't included like school events, working at the school, sports events, Sunday school stuff, etc ... life has just been SO busy lately but the older our kids get the more I see that's just how life is ... thankful that summer is coming soon when everything can just slooooow down a bit ... I love my life ... I am so blessed!
1 comment:
kathy how do you do the mermaid nails? they are so pretty!
Post a Comment