Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's June?!?!

Holy Moly, where does the time go???

I feel like just yesterday we were enduring snow storm after snow storm and wondering just how long it would take for summer to come around .... and now it's suddenly June already!

June is my FAVE month --- my b-day is in June {even though that means I'm getting older!}, school is ending, summer is beginning, it's fun to plan out fun summer activities - it's just a FANTASTIC month!

So here's to you June! I salute you and thank you for being my favorite month!

PS. I changed my header and background for June, hope you like it!


HAPPY JUNE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking the same thing....snow to summer so quickly. Living in New England means a very short spring. Love June too!

Lindsay said...

June is my fav month and birthday month too! Yay June!